Last month, April 14h at 9:15 am to be exact. I departed Knoxville, TN bound for Nashville. There I met Ethan of Salsa Cycles. Over the next 10 days we would hold 8 Salsa Demos with our beloved Salsa Dealer network in cities around the South East. On Thursday we’d rendezvous with Martin Sahaydak, QBP’s Eastern Regional Manager, in Greensboro, NC. Martin had just flown in from a trip with one of my fellow #QBPrep colleagues, Lauren in Florida.
Needless to say it was an exhausting week. But dang… It was fun!
Our stops were as follows:
- Bell’s Bend- Nashville, TN
- Olde Rope Mill Park- Woodstock, GA
- Enterprise South Nature Park Lot #5- Chattanooga, TN
- Mead’s Quarry “The Dirty South Trails”-Knoxville, TN
- Lake Crab Tree Park- Morrisville, NC
- Revolution Cycles NC Pop-Up Shop- Greensboro, NC
- Big Leaf Slopes Park- Statesville, NC
- Trails End at Bent Creek- Asheville, NC
Each and every Demo Event was unique and impactful in some way. Those 10 days were honestly some of the best that I’ve spent on the road in 2 years.
Big thanks to the Salsa Tribe who hung out with us at our demos. You are awesome! Even bigger thanks to my Southeastern Salsa Dealers for helping make it all happen. You are inspiring and building a really passionate community of cyclists. Well done folks!